VUETRADE Brick Veneer Ties R2 are Z600 galvanised masonry wall ties used for providing stability to the brickwork by joining it to timber wall frames.
• Light Duty classification when used with the accompanying nails
• Medium Duty classification when used with the accompanying screws
• 0.9mm thick steel for extra strength
• Fully tested and compliant with Australian Standards AS2699 and AS3700
• Made in Australia
• Also available in R3 (Stainless Steel 304) and R4 (Stainless Steel 316)
Warning: R2 Brick Ties are to be used no closer than 10km to surf coast, or 1km to sheltered coast. R3 Brick Ties are to be used 1km – 10km from surf coast, or 100mt – 1km from sheltered coast. R4 Brick ties are to be used within 3km of coastal or industrial areas. Refer to AS2699.1:2020. Mandatory and recommended usage of stainless steel timber connectors varies in different states and areas – always check with your local building authorities.
|Light Duty with Nails
|Medium Duty with Screws