VUETRADE Brick Veneer Ties R4 are stainless steel masonry wall ties ideal for coastal areas, joining timber wall frames and brickwork to provide structural stability.
• Durability class R4 – 316 Stainless Steel
• Light Duty classification when used with the accompanying nails
• Medium Duty classification when used with the accompanying screws
• 0.9mm thick stainless steel
• Fully tested and compliant with Australian Standards AS2699 and AS3700
• Made in Australia
• Also available in R2 (Galvanised) and R3 (Stainless Steel 304)
Warning: R4 Brick ties are to be used within 3km of coastal or industrial areas. Refer to AS 2699.1-2020. Mandatory and recommended usage of stainless steel timber connectors varies in different states and areas – always check with your local building authorities.
|Product Code(s)||Metal Thickness||Rating||Detail||Box Qty|
|VBTLDR4||0.9mm||R4||Light Duty with Nails; SS316||150|
|VBTMDR4||0.9mm||R4||Medium Duty with Screws; SS316||150|