VUETRADE Brick Veneer Ties R3 are stainless steel masonry wall ties ideal for coastal areas, providing stability to brickwork by joining it to timber wall frames.
• Durability class R3 – 304 Stainless Steel
• Light Duty classification when used with the accompanying nails
• Medium Duty classification when used with the accompanying screws
• 0.9mm thick steel
• Fully tested and compliant with Australian Standards AS2699 and AS3700
• Made in Australia
• Also available in R2 (Galvanised) and R4 (Stainless Steel 316)
Warning: R3 Brick Ties are to be used 1km – 10km from surf coast, or 100mt – 1km from sheltered coast. Refer to AS 2699.1-2020. Mandatory and recommended usage of stainless steel timber connectors varies in different states and areas – always check with your local building authorities.
|Light Duty with Nails; SS304
|Medium Duty with Screws; SS304